Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Glamour Tuesday


I can't believe another year is coming to a close! It just flew by.
This has been a great year and I am suspecting that 2014 will be even better. 

It's been a long time since I've done one of these and I figured why not do one now.
1. A remote shutter for my camera, it's so tiny and cute and the hubby and I can actually be in a photo together now. Also, this is great for taking photos when your using slow shutter and a tripod because you're not touching and  jarring the camera at all. 

2. Taking a little trip down memory lane. Now that the holidays are over and I'm catching up on my R&R- I plan on spending a lot of time watching television and reading.
 The O.C. was airing when I was in high school and it inspired pretty much every teen oriented clothing store during the time (there was even a O.C. clothing line.) Also, this is where I first discovered Rachel Bilson and I'm still a fan- Heart of Dixie is one of my favorite shows. 

3.I figured now that I'm 24 that it's time I splurge on some fancy sheets and bought a set made of Egyptian cotton. And ladies I totally get the hype now, they're like butter. Even my husband gets it, haha- oddly enough I've heard several guys talk about how much they love Egyptian cotton sheets after their wives bought them. 
If you've been wanting some for ages take the plunge and get yourself some because these are a new must for me and I plan on buying more.

I also picked this up on Saturday. One of my goals for 2014 is to start drawing/painting more and this is perfect, you open the magnetized flap and you have a sketch pad and built in pencil box with pencils, sharpener and eraser- mine also came with chalk, though I don't think the newer edition does.









Have a glamorous week.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful post doll. Happy New Year may it bring happiness and success.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful images. Wishing you all the best in 2014!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just pinned the pic of the magnificent living room to one of my Pinterest boards. So chic and pretty! Wishing you loads of happiness and creativity in 2014! Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Egyptian sheets are the best! You're going to love them. Will make for a very restful sleep! Happy 2014 Julie!!!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures!! I love them all!!

    Happy New Year!! <3

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Blog Post: Ways to Add More Joy to Your Days in 2014

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I’m 24 too, maybe I should buy some new sheets! I do understand you though, I became much more interested in that sort of thing recently. That also sounds like a very helpful little tool for the camera. Hope you’re having a great week. I love your photos, so pretty. What a gorgeous room and wow, macaroons and Chanel in the same picture, that is the ultimate photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A remote shutter for me would be really good, but talking about Egyptian cotton sheets, yes, the difference is amazing! Interesting and such a coincidence, I wrote too that I want to draw more in 2014! I always say this, and end up not doing :( I will try! I wish you a great new year and may you reach all you want! denisesplanet com

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes, the camera remote is a god send for those low-light photos...and family portraits!!

    ReplyDelete