Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Glamour Tuesday


Hope y'all had a great weekend.

ADR came home early on Friday and we had a nice long weekend.
On Saturday we had errands to run and last minute gifts to buy.
Sunday we spent the day with family making Christmas cookies.

I can't believe Christmas is only 8 days away, I'm so excited.



(Clockwise)
The amazing dinner ADR made for us last night, it was so yummy.
The tree cookie ADR decorated for me while we decorated cookies with our nieces and nephews.
I went a little crazy while last minute Christmas shopping, but it was so much fun. I might have sneaked a few things in for myself :) 









Have a glamorous week,

7 comments:

  1. hey julie! he did prepare a delicious meal. looks good. i finished shopping and i've been shopping for myself too. keep calm and shop on girl! hahaha great pics!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a awesome weekend the food looks delicious and yes 8 days and counting.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of us are in rush in these days, but I think it's the beautiful of this period!

    New post:
    bonjourchiara.blogspot.com
    Facebook Page Bonjourchiara
    Bloglovin Bonjourchiara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog!!!
    Would you like to follow each other via gfc bloglovin and g+?

    http://asweetwoorld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun that you got to spend the day making cookies and decorating them! Love the tree one! Fantastic! Beautiful inspiration as always! Those wrapped gifts are truly perfect! Don't even care what's inside as I wouldn't want to wreak them by opening them up! :)

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas cookies, so delicious! I feel like baking some too! But alas, now next year, although I still have some time... mmm... time is such a rare article around Christmas. Busy! I loved the pictures, as usual, very inspiring! I loved the nail art work, I have to try it, but I'm not so talented when it is about nail polish! Anyway, I hope you have a great Christmas time with your family! denisesplanet com

    ReplyDelete