Pages

Friday, December 27, 2013

Fashion Friday


Did y'all have a good holiday?

We did, but my goodness I think I have a holiday hangover (no alcohol involved, haha) just good old fashioned exhaustion from the holidays.

On Tuesday, we visited my grandma's then ADR's uncle's and at last my mama's. My mama really spoiled me this year with a new wallet and some new cowboy boots and a shiny new laptop! I've been putting off buying one for ages even though my last laptop I've had since I was 16- that laptop was my baby. But I desperately needed a new one and I'm so grateful for my present. Everything is so much faster now.

On Wednesday, ADR got up early and went to get me some Starbucks (that is love, considering he doesn't like coffee.) 
Then we headed to my sister-in-law's house to give gifts and have breakfast. 
Then directly to my Brother-in-law's to give them their presents.
Needless to say I was exhausted (the allergy medication I had taken earlier was not helping.)
Thursday and Friday I've just been picking up around the house and putting away the gifts we received. 

Tonight we're going out to dinner then coming home and curling up on the couch. 
I plan on getting some much needed R&R this weekend.






Have a great weekend,

6 comments:

  1. I love love love every image
    they inspire me to dress up for any and every occasion
    and the red lace dress is super gorgeous.

    Nice to know you've a great time during the holidays.

    http://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to hear that you had an enjoyable holiday. Wishing you all the best for the new year. I love the pictures, especially the beautiful pink lace dress with the full skirt. It is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow sounds like you had a fantastic holiday. So many events. Lovely pics. I love it when bloggers post various fashion ideas - gives a lot of inspiration.

    Hope you have a fantastic New Year!

    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. julie, you had an awesome Christmas doll! and a new laptop! WOO HOO! enjoy! :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds you had a great time :) Happy new year doll !! would you like to follow each other on GFC and on BLoglovin :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the red dress!

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete