Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

Fashion Friday


This week has been surprisingly quiet, which is odd since it's usually a little hectic as we approach Christmas. 
I've got a few gifts left to wrap and then we're done.

This weekend there's the E family (my side of the family) party, I'm so excited to see everyone.
We're having a secret Santa exchange and here' s what I got to give my aunt.
The limit was $10 so I decided to do "spa in a jar" but as I went along buying things I realized a jar was not going to be nearly big enough so it became "spa in a bag" 
It has: a pedicure kit, nail polish, emery boards, slippers, cold eye mask, rose bath soap, candles.
I'm not gonna lie I bought several of these things for myself too.









Have a great weekend,

11 comments:

  1. That's a really cool gift idea Julie! Love the theme! Have a fabulous time this weekend!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like the gift that you are going to give :) thanks for the visiting my blog dear :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these photos! this is the first year our family is dong secret santa...and i got the hardest person, lol!! i was totally stumped!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these photos are so nice and beautiful.. am following you.. but your not following ...??? http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very sweet what you got your aunt the images are very inspirational. Happy Holidays to you and yours.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute blog, would love it if we could follow each other? I will follow you on Bloglovin & G+. Your gift idea was great, and I'm sure your aunt will love it!

    Sincerely,
    Tania
    Looks like you had an amazing time, thanks for sharring your trip.

    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a smart gift idea! Love all the pictures. The one second from the end is my favourite outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow love the photos and you have a lovely blog!! <3

    Wow the photos and the look are adorable and you look gorgeous!! <3

    Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin, gfc and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice outfits! Love these styles! They all look genius!
    Thanks for your sharing and posting!
    Have a nice day!


    http://www.aekk.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ❊..(
    ✿.(,)
    ❊|::::|.☆¸.¤ª“˜¨
    ✿|::::|)/¸.¤ª“˜¨˜“¨
    ❊|::¸.¤ª“˜¨¨˜“¨
    ✿%¤ª“˜¨¨ᴳᴼᴼᴰ
    ❊#ª“˜¨ ᴺᴵᴳᴴᵀ﹗
    Feliz Navidad y Próspero Año Nuevo 2014!!!
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable gift! I also love the inspirational picture ideas! :)

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Blog Post: How to Start 2014 With The Right Attitude

    ReplyDelete